Wednesday, October 13, 2010

10/13/10

DRAFTING ASSIGNMENTS

+OBJECT A & B
     
     -Isometric
-Elevation Oblique
     -Plan Oblique
    
My isometric view of the shapes were almost completely correct. I unfortunately used the wrong method to draw the hole in the side of Object A.

My elevation oblique view of the shapes were my most successful. My line quality and pencil weight was good and it was accurately drawn.
My plan oblique view of the shapes were my least successful.  Some of my angles were incorrect on Object B. The method I used to draw the hole in the side of Object A was also incorrect.



+SELECTED OBJECT
    
     -Tape Dispenser

I think that my drawing of the Tape Dispenser is well done. The line weight and quality is consistent, it is correctly spaced, and it is accurately measured and drawn.




No comments:

Post a Comment