Thursday, November 4, 2010

11/04/10

The first three drawings are ones that I drew in my visualization sketch book and found successful. The last two drawings are those of studio mates that I thought were either successful or liked their drawing style.


In this assignment we were supposed to depict light reflecting or penetrating glass. I think I caught the light and shadow well in this drawing.
In this assignment we were supposed to draw a self portrait. Seeing as the human face has soft features, rather than harsh ones, I used a hard pencil and drew very softly.

In this assignment we were supposed to draw just the shadow of an object. I find this drawing to be very pleasing to the eye and easy to interpret.



Alexis Garcia drew this self portrait. I really appreciate his use of dark pencil and realistic shadow.



Although it's hard to tell in this scanned version, Alex Pokahs drew this wooden sculpture and used a lot of different patterns and textures.

No comments:

Post a Comment